Sealing Skipping a Generation?
- From: Amicus@xxxxxxxxx (David / Amicus)
- Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:04:12 -0000
I had a dear LDS friend who died several years ago. She was divorced,
never been to the temple, never had her endowment. Her children were
raised LDS, none practice the faith.
My friend had a granddaughter whom she dearly loved and died before the
age of 8.
The grandchild's parents are since divorced. Never had a temple
Since both my friend and her grandchild are now deceased could they be
sealed to one another by proxy skipping the generation in between? My
friend would need to get her endownment by proxy first of course.
- Prev by Date: Re: Tolerance for missionaries
- Next by Date: Re: Hi! I have some questions, please
- Previous by thread: :Periodic Post: FAQ: (Some of) The People of S.R.M.
- Next by thread: Re: Sealing Skipping a Generation?