Re: Fresh cut flowers in the celestial room

rich hammett wrote:
Gerald Fuller:

I observe one thing, or maybe a couple. First the things in the Temple are
symbolic. Beautiful artificial flowers are symbolic of the beautiful things
that will be in the Celestial Kingdom. Beautiful cut flowers could be the
same, but they would still be dead of dying.

Ick. I don't think I'd like that Celestial Kingdom, if silk
flowers represent it better than real ones.

Sometimes an artificial flower is just an artificial flower.

<snip>

David, who thinks that even if it *does* look like an O'Keefe painting
--
David Bowie http://pmpkn.net/lx