Re: A tie to teach Sunday School
- From: David Bowie <db.news@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 15:50:12 -0000
Rob Perkins wrote:
David / Amicus wrote:
Would a man who doesn't want to wear a white shirt to meetings think of
wearing improper attire to the temple?
Attire *to* the Temple is not directed that strictly; members are simply
asked to wear their "Sunday best" as a symbol of giving one's best to
And for some of us, since "Sunday best" implies no tie...
...Attire *in* the Temple, of course, is more specifically directed.
True--and that's why i wear a (white) tie *in* the temple. I'd like to
get one of those jumpsuits, though--easier *and* comfortable-looking
*and* no tie, what's not to like?
David, admitting that "dorky" could be an applicable adjective
David Bowie http://pmpkn.net/lx
Jeanne's Two Laws of Chocolate: If there is no chocolate in the
house, there is too little; some must be purchased. If there is
chocolate in the house, there is too much; it must be consumed.
- Prev by Date: Re: A tie to teach Sunday School
- Previous by thread: Re: A tie to teach Sunday School
- Next by thread: Re: A tie to teach Sunday School