Re: Good and evil was Re: On non-procreation

Colleen Kay Porter wrote:
On 5/9/06 10:02 AM, in article 126187ps8urq422@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Andrew
R" <adr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Colleen Kay Porter" <ckpsdp@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

: > Andrew R. (who is not sure whether this is a good thing, or a bad thing)
:
: Why does it have to be good or bad? Why can't it just be what it is?

Bad maybe the wrong word. How about Good or Evil. Things have to be one or
the other.

Does everything in life have to be one or the other? Why?

I think a whole lot of the decisions we make and the things we do are
neither good nor evil. They just are.
<SNIP>

There is little that spins my wife up faster than when someone in a
testimony meeting or teaching a class goes on about our thoughts being
"either from God or from Satan"... Every time I hear that at church I
brace myself for getting home and hearing "Don't these people think
they ever have their OWN thought?!?

Just as our thought can be:
A) promtings from God
B) promtings from the adversary
C) just our OWN thoughts!

I would have to believe that things can be:
A) good
B) bad
C) neutral

DP (who sometime kisses his wife on the cheek when she's grumpy, just
to see her glare - is that bad?)

.