Re: Additional Scripture...
- From: "Brian Sanderson" <brianarc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 03:06:23 -0000
". But I do remember that there is a distinct
> difference between the manuscript found in Hawaii in the 1884 and the
> one that everyone recognized as the BoM.
I ...hate...to mix in here BUT...
as per my other post...
Is there a distinct difference between this book by Mssrs Cowdery and Davis
and the book of the same title by the same Cowdery and Davis published in
November 1977? Which Splading manuscript was supposed to have been the
source of the Book of Mormon in the 1977 edition as opposed to the 2005? If
the case was made and the point proven in 1977, why the re-do???
Yeah, I know, I'm biased as I haven't read either one...have you read both?
Trivia Question for the audience: Just how many manuscripts did Solomon
Spalding write, anyway???
- Prev by Date: Re: Article of Faith #11
- Next by Date: Re: Article of Faith #11
- Previous by thread: Re: Additional Scripture...
- Next by thread: Re: Additional Scripture...