Re: Mecca Mean Time
- From: "Zuiko Azumazi" <zuiko.azumazi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:43:52 -0500
"Saqib Virk" <svirk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"Robert Houghton" <robert45@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
The BBC has reported a meeting of Muslim scientists and clerics in Qatar,
Maybe they should get together with the Christian scientists who argue<snip> ...
the earth is around 6000 years old.
It could also be a simple error in syntax. Hasn't someone dropped the
comma - "Mecca, mean time" - just to give it another hyped-up Muslim
connotation? You know how poor English journalists syntax skills are these
days, especially when it comes niggling reports about Muslim bagatelles.
A proposition always keeps a back door open, as it were. Whatever, we do, we
are never sure that we are not mistaken." [Ludwig Wittgenstein]
- Prev by Date: Re: The Islamisation of the UK
- Next by Date: Doctrine Of Islam
- Previous by thread: Re: Mecca Mean Time
- Next by thread: Mecca Mean Time