God and me.

I was an atheist for many many years.
Until long after thw w
ar.
Once facing certain death in war and with certain kill shoots from my
nemesis . meeting my Grandmom and others and approaching the end goal
light in the tunnel....somebody said..".it ain't my will..
Its the will of the guy with the gun".

Now I went through a great lot committing myself to death and being told
it "wasn't His will" was extremely disturbing.

I had the whole thing, the tunnel and my deceased relatives etc......

So I woke up and went back to war. I believe at that point I experianced
battle rage. Is that what they call it?
I was deffinately at war, down town, around corners. I was crazed and
"went to war".

Anyway, I was an atheist. So going nutso trying to kill back was a
different experiance from Christian pacifisim.

So I hated men who played dead for many years. I hated very full
heartedly.
I had to run over them and feel their bodies react telling me they were
playig dead. Good idea, right? Play dead?

Without fear, there is no courage. Some can bring courage to fear.

Many years later, I acceted the exsistance of God.

Ah........

I thought I could explain something about the actual practice of the
true nature of man that Jesus certaily knew and advertisd..Which I accet
today, for comment. And I can't.

Not now.

I'll save this groups adddress and check back later maybe, okay?

I AM with God today.

Yes, I am a wanton killer....in desire but fate denied me the knowledge
of certain enemy dead. And I am a certain dead of the battle, like
Grandmom said in the tunnel,

And I forgive myself.

Yeah ...glory...not a one of them bodies squirming under my charging
feet died.
I didn't lose a one. I led em, there anyway......

With out fear, sometimes overpowering fear,, there is no courage.
The darkest hour.........

I'll save this group address because there is something I need to
witness to with Christians.

I can't do it tonight.

I just picked tis group out of the list.

I'll come back.

Dan

  • ***1988*** Movie Downloads, Reviews, Trailers ...
    ... After Death ... Dead Man Walking ... Die Jungfrauenmaschine ... The Beast of War ...
    (sci.anthropology)
  • Re: 9/11/01+3
    ... > this war or that war is hardly the problem: ... > president, Democrat or Republican, because most members of both sides ... To me the ultimate source of human conflict is fear of each other ... and losing control of our own destiny. ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: Retooling the Vision for Space Exploration
    ... Hayes - sorry bout that - had a mental slip about my US history. ... Jackson didn't come after Grant, he came about 40 years before. ... A major figure in the war of 1812 and a great war hero won ... Only lies create fear of being found out, ...
    (sci.space.policy)
  • Re: 20/8/06:US ARMY OFFICER OPPOSE IRAQ INVASION(ST/FWD)
    ... Watada should be shot for refusing to follow orders! ... THE US ARMY LIEUTENANT REFUSE TO JOIN ... THE WAR OF INVASION AND IMPERIALIST DOMINATION ... Suu Kyi's famous essay, "Freedom From Fear": ...
    (soc.culture.filipino)
  • I will spend my reflective time on Memorial Day to mourn not only the deaths of so many people all o
    ... Obama to address world's Muslims Obama picks first Hispanic Supreme ... world is one iota more free because he is dead. ... U.S. Profit Driven Military Empire who do not count here in America on ... personal images by turning a blind eye to Obama's war crimes. ...
    (soc.retirement)