- From: Steve Hayes <hayesmstw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 04:41:47 GMT
On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 00:29:55 GMT, "B.G. Kent" <ravynw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am a Panentheist and a Christian. I see the Christ or God-self
within..our highest self/non-self directing us to enlightenment. My
panentheism is what tells me that everything that "is" has God within..but
that God can also transcend it.
Orthodox Christianity is panentheist, though not all panentheism is Orthodox.
O Heavenly King, the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth
WHO ART EVERYWHERE AND FILLEST ALL THINGS
Treasury of blessings and Giver of Life
Come and abide in us and cleanse us from every impurity
And save our souls, O Good One.
The unworthy deacon,
Stephen Methodius Hayes
Orthodox mission pages: http://www.orthodoxy.faithweb.com/
- From: B.G. Kent
- Prev by Date: Re: Sound Doctrine
- Next by Date: Re: Rational approach to Christianity
- Previous by thread: Re: Panentheism
- Next by thread: Re: Panentheism