Re: 1932 Iran & Russia
- From: Steve Hayes <hayesmstw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 06:09:16 GMT
On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 02:50:55 GMT, lsenders@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Steve Hayes wrote:
It is true. Duh! Do a little research for yourself.
Because you made the statement as if it were true, and invited us to draw
conclusions from it as if it were true.
It is NOT true, as many here have pointed out to you.
In your original post, it was so full of anachronisms that anyone with even a
rudimentary knowledge of history would become suspicious. Yet you continue to
maintain that what is basically a lie is true.
Some of us doubted the truth of the statement, which had all the marks of anTruth ever on the scaffold, wrong forever on the throne.
You said it!
The unworthy deacon,
Stephen Methodius Hayes
Orthodox mission pages: http://www.orthodoxy.faithweb.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: Should Children Read the Bible?
- Next by Date: Re: What Christ says
- Previous by thread: Re: 1932 Iran & Russia
- Next by thread: Re: 1932 Iran & Russia