Re: The Republicrat Junta

I have a better solution, we should just get rid of all the parties.

3 parties - You would only need 25% of the votes to be President.
Sounds a lot like Germany, before the Nazis.

  • Re: Sad: Steffis new facelift
    ... lot younger. ... want to get rid of slight eye wrinkle naturally with creams. ... neighborhood is 18-25 and they have lots of parties, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Sad: Steffis new facelift
    ... lot younger. ... want to get rid of slight eye wrinkle naturally with creams. ... neighborhood is 18-25 and they have lots of parties, ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: How to get Post-Scarcity?
    ... If all you figure out is a way to get rid of hunger, ... don't claim to have abolished poverty. ... two leading political parties have quite different views on this. ... Both groups have a small number of highly visible members who argue the extremes in order to get themselves seen on TV. So neither has all of the answers. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.science)
  • Re: Allison continues to be the Idiot he is.
    ... one thing is for certain - feuds between two parties ... only stop when one of them stops. ... of the two to stop to get rid of the problem. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)
  • Re: 32 SUVs disabled across Oxford.
    ... parties that need getting rid of, not just the party that happens to be ... in power at any one time. ...
    (uk.transport)