Re: A Bill for Masonic Rights and Duties

On Feb 16, 4:31 pm, Mudge <Nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess it would be quite impertinent to ask about our collective
Masonic "responsibilities" - but then, responsibility, is not a 21st
Century thing, is it ?

I believe that you and I are using the words "Duty" and
"Responsibility" interchangeably. Our responsibiilites to our God, our
Country, our Family, or Neighbor and Ourselves is Masonically deemed
our duty. Duty seems to me, if anything, then more specific.

Fraternally,
Torence Evans Ake
Secretary - Auburn Park Lodge No. 789 - Crete, Illinois
PM - Arcadia Lodge No. 1138 - Lansing, Illinois

--
BES (in Calgary)
Fix the biosphere - eliminate people- Hide quoted text -

  • Re: Nevada IHOP shooting
    ... you have no obligation to defend ... certain duty of care that I must observe and provide IN A WORK ... even shots fired make such a case unless the shots are CLEARLY fired in a non-dangerous direction. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: Nevada IHOP shooting
    ... you have no obligation to defend ... certain duty of care that I must observe and provide IN A WORK ... ## act (shooting outside the IHOP) without being directly threatened does ...
    (talk.politics.guns)
  • Re: David Gauke Demonises Cash Users
    ... countries and terrorising their civil populations, funded by your tax ... money, then you should expect bombs to start appearing on your ... HMRC have the duty to police Banks, ... and we have no responsibility to inspect the books of our ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Charity
    ... > Responsibility and duty are two words and two ideas that seem almost ... A feeling of responsibility is either ... > ...or is it truly a matter of disinterested honour? ... > ...would be forced to confess a self-interest in being honourable. ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)
  • Re: Charity
    ... > Do you think I should donate out of duty or do I have a responsibility to ... assisting another in a valid cause engenders the duty to contribute. ... Such contributions have only an extraordinarily ...
    (uk.philosophy.humanism)