Re: Is UGLE access an issue for visitors ?
- From: "JB" <masonicstuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 08:16:16 CST
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
"Mark Dunn" <markrhdunn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> If you just want to visit Freemasons' Hall, it's freely accessible.
> There is an hourly tour on weekdays from 10 am, guided by a
> Brother, which visits the public areas including Grand Temple. If
> you mean going to a meeting, you will of course have been invited
> by a Brother, so he would know you meet the requirements. It's a
> magnificent building, the largest secular public building in
> England. My Lodge meets there and it's a privilege.
I don't think you have to be invited per se, if he goes through the
proper channels as Alan has mentioned, I'm sure they'll find a
meeting for him. We had a Swedish Bro. come to one of our meetings.
I think it was very interesting on both sides.
Freemasons' Hall in London is a fantastic building, I'd recommend
seeing it even to a non-Mason visiting.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGP 8.0.3
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
- Prev by Date: Re: Is UGLE access an issue for visitors ?
- Next by Date: Re: Is UGLE access an issue for visitors ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Is UGLE access an issue for visitors ?
- Next by thread: Re: Is UGLE access an issue for visitors ?