Today's inane Tumblr question III
- From: JTEM <jtem01@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:13:55 -0700 (PDT)
Yes, another reincarnated Jung speaks....
Let’s say a guy is in the most terrible situation. He has
a disease and he doesn’t have much time left. Would
you still break up with him?
Knowing in your heart, you don’t love him anymore.
Would you make him believe something that is true
when you know otherwise.
He may be experiencing the worst things in his life,
but would you lie to him and lie to yourself?
This is an idea floating in my head. I just had to write
it somewhere. It’s a matter of deciding which factor
weigh heavier to you. Being honest with yourself and
face its consequences or give him and yourself lies.
Believe it or not, I was going to quote myself today,
my scolding of upset TumlrTards whining over the
Casey verdict in Florida, and then I dug up the above
What a waste....
- Prev by Date: Today's inane Tumblr question II
- Next by Date: Today's Shame-On-You-For-Voting-Obama URL
- Previous by thread: Today's inane Tumblr question II
- Next by thread: Today's Shame-On-You-For-Voting-Obama URL