Re: Quentin Tarantino will never be my friend
- From: Arne Adolfsen <adolfsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:59:13 -0800
Ken Rudolph <ke...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Um, doesn't everybody do this more or less?
Stop it, Ken! Stop this rampage! Now I know that
Arne is more dashing, more debonair than you are,
and that this fact hurts you, but that's no excuse
for lashing out at me & others the way you do.
Let go the anger!
I'm the angry one these days, what with my severe
back pain and all. (I have fewer twinges of
excruciating pain per hour and am less stiff than I
have been in over a week, but I'm still not A-OK,
thanks for asking.)
Just a note: Ken *adores* the last film he saw with
a cute boy more than anything. Until he sees
another film with a cute boy, which suddently
becomes the best film ever. Multiply as necessary.
- Prev by Date: New PSA scares people away from meeting online "friends"
- Next by Date: Rory Jennings
- Previous by thread: Re: Quentin Tarantino will never be my friend
- Next by thread: Re: Quentin Tarantino will never be my friend