Re: My Viol Consort's Website

"David W. Fenton" <XXXusenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
piglet@xxxxxxxxx (Piglet) wrote in
I just added a submit button to the bottom of a page that already
had one at the top, because 2 of my 400-ish users mentioned that
they couldn't find it.

I agree, and that's the way I do things. But in this case, the
"client" doesn't like it and there's not much I can do about it
except gently suggest alternatives. Indeed, the page design (which I
have never been happy with) doesn't allow for any nav at the top
anyway, so it's a moot point.

Usually that's a clue that you've got too much going
on altogether. Especially with js these days, you can
work around the unfortunate choice of doing a page turn
or a firehose.
--
Michael Thomas (mike@xxxxxxxx http://www.mtcc.com/~mike/)
shirikodama is best enjoyed through the anus