Re: I need to delete my membership to Manhunt.net

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 13:05:47 -0400, Eugene Green wrote:

Well, after not renewing my membership in ManHunt (a
site I really think is great) and sending a note to
support (and I got a nice response from a guy (but no
picture - darn-it)) I was really unhappy that a single
cent would get it's way to Johnathan.

Since then, the board at ManHunt released a statement
which is on
http://signorile2003.blogspot.com/search?q=manhunt

"Jonathan Crutchley has stepped down from his position
at the website".
<snip>

I closed my Manhunt account several months ago. I was in massage
school, and I wrote that in my profile. The site admin wrote back
and said that I had to state in my profile that I wanted to massage
people for free. I wasn't looking for people to massage. I just
thought that since it was ok for all the other boys to put in their
profiles that they were students at UT (or wherever), that it would
be ok for me to put in mine where I went to school. I wrote back to
site admin that unless the other students put in their profiles that
they wanted to give free business services (or whatever, depending
on which school they were in), that the site admin was supporting a
double standard. They never wrote back, and I haven't felt the need
in nearly a year to look at their site. Good riddance!

  • Help with CryptAcquireContext and Mandatory Profiles
    ... Now what happens is that when i login to mandatory profile and open IE for the first time nothing happens but i can see IE running in the task manager. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... Help with CryptAcquireContext and Mandatory Profiles! ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • RE: Performance Explorer Launch "web.config has been changed..." e
    ... So I'm still not able to profile. ... Comment out the deny users tag so that you will not get too many redirects ... Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.enterprise.tools)
  • Re: Gunnery Sgt. Michael Burghardt
    ... Money might be Carl's god; a profile check quickly refutes that theory and shows an individual who owns an ancient RV that was cobble together by a manufacturer that lacks the resources and support of any dealers, and drives el cheapo Hyundai bottom of the line economy model and collecting social security. ... BTW, the average price of an apartment here on Key Biscayne is above $1.5 Million -- but I bought my townhouse 32 years ago when prices were real low. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: +R DL Unmut
    ... Unlocked features: ... Does write CD-R media ... Does support Buffer-Underrun-Free recording ... Profile: DVD+R ...
    (de.comp.hardware.laufwerke.brenner)
  • Re: Datasheet view doesnt work!
    ... On my computer with my profile, ... 3) Support for ActiveX is disabled". ... we try to install an other computer with less security to see the ... tried to use this datasheet view on some other computers and sometimes it ...