Re: Jesse Helms is dead
- From: David Gartner <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 19:27:35 -0500
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 01:39:42 -0700 (PDT), JTEM wrote:
David Gartner <inva...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What would people think?
I think people need simple answers. Well, they need answers, and
they need those answers to be simple. One example is how even
many confirmed atheists will offer "natural" or "scientific" answers
that explain the bible. What's wrong with: I don't believe it, and I
don't know how or why it was written, any more than I know how or
why Harper Lee wrote "To Kill A Mockingbird."
Nice way to take what I said out of context.
Back in you go!
- Prev by Date: Re: yet another "are you two brothers?" anecdote
- Next by Date: Turangalila
- Previous by thread: Re: Jesse Helms is dead
- Next by thread: Re: Jesse Helms is dead