Re: yet another "are you two brothers?" anecdote
- From: coren@xxxxxxxxx (Robert S. Coren)
- Date: 4 Jul 2008 11:22:12 -0400
In article <g4l6ge$rrt$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Mike Jankulak <jankplus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert S. Coren <coren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And I've been staying out of the thread because everyone is sick of
hearing me whine about it.
If I refrained from posting something because I thought it was
whiny and would make people sick, I'd never write anything at all.
(1) Well, you don't, in fact, post very much.
(2) I didn't mean to imply that *you* were whining, or that anyone was
sick of hearing about it from from you; but since we've been
putting up with it for some 20 years longer than you have, I think
I've used up my points.
---Robert Coren (coren@xxxxxxxxx)------------------------------------
"Being eaten by a hyena is not as bad as it sounds."
George Leonard Herter, _George the Housewife_
- Prev by Date: Jesse Helms is dead
- Next by Date: Re: Jesse Helms is dead
- Previous by thread: Re: yet another "are you two brothers?" anecdote
- Next by thread: Re: yet another "are you two brothers?" anecdote