Re: Flip Flops

"Lars Eighner" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:slrng6nh5j.2vqk.usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Right now I love watching anyone do anything if it were 40F instead of
40C.

Gurl, ain't it the truth. This is shaping up to be the worst summer in
the history of our sizzling region.

  • Re: The root of all evil? - Dawkins Documentary
    ... active and who intervenes in history is one which it should be ... but the claim that there exists a God who ... it actually can be established as a truth. ... science, observation and experiment must be objective. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Vatican Declares ToE Compatible With Christianity
    ... What is stated in the bible is not history. ... author of genesis was telling you, you would find that he was relating ... But then I don't read Genesis as a science text. ... neither of those are in any way reliable guides to truth. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Vatican Declares ToE Compatible With Christianity
    ... What is stated in the bible is not history. ... Genesis, especially the pre-history of 1-11, WE DON'T READ IT AS A ... But then I don't read Genesis as a science text. ... neither of those are in any way reliable guides to truth. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Vatican Declares ToE Compatible With Christianity
    ... What is stated in the bible is not history. ... Genesis, especially the pre-history of 1-11, WE DON'T READ IT AS A ... births dont happen? ... access to any truth. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: SEO lies was Re: Looking For Links
    ... check the history of the domain. ... Scroll Down to see this link:Show underlying registry data for this record ... Wasn't a hunch it was truth Fred, and then you preceded to build your hole ... Rest assured I know what slander is and that is what you are doing. ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)