Re: When Geeks Cook

Mike Jankulak wrote:

jank+, coming up on this weird murriken middle-of-the-week-on-purpose holiday

You have to stir the cranberries the other way round down here, too. Otherwise they explode. It has something to do with magnetic fields or centrifugal force, I forget.

  • Re: When Geeks Cook
    ... Kathryn Burlingham wrote: ... You have to stir the cranberries the other way round down here, ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: When Geeks Cook
    ... You have to stir the cranberries the other way round down here, ... Where's the fun if they con't explode? ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: Cooking for Gastritis
    ... I really do believe in the medicinal value of food ... Can you buy cranberries year 'round? ... No the fresh ones are seasonal but you can buy them frozen year round. ... The juicer thread over there is enormous! ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Cooking for Gastritis
    ... I really do believe in the medicinal value of food ... Can you buy cranberries year 'round? ... No the fresh ones are seasonal but you can buy them frozen year round. ... to rec.food.equipment and get some feedback on the various juicers ...