Re: When Geeks Cook

David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*) wrote:

I admit I avoided Blumenthal's Strawberry and Vanilla Sundae with Olive
and Leather when it had its debut in Manchester earlier this year...

That sounds...amazing, actually. What kind of olive?

  • Re: When Geeks Cook
    ... and Leather when it had its debut in Manchester earlier this year... ... if I wanted leather served on a plate, I'd order calimari. ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: When Geeks Cook
    ... and Leather when it had its debut in Manchester earlier this year... ... if I wanted leather served on a plate, I'd order calimari. ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: When Geeks Cook
    ... David Horne, _the_ chancellor wrote: ... and Leather when it had its debut in Manchester earlier this year... ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: When Geeks Cook
    ... I admit I avoided Blumenthal's Strawberry and Vanilla Sundae with Olive ... and Leather when it had its debut in Manchester earlier this year... ...
    (soc.motss)
  • Re: Which is the coolest city in Europe and why ???
    ... > chancellor of the duchy of besses o' th' barn and prestwich tesco ... >> London from the above and replace Manchester, ... > out that one of the criteria was the number of gay people who chose to ... and more concentrated gay villages in the world, ...
    (rec.travel.europe)