Re: bumpersticker sighting
- From: Michael Thomas <mike@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:25:30 -0700
d4g4h4@xxxxxxxxxxx (David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)) writes:
Michael Thomas <mike@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's just toughskishitskis. You get him back as soon as we
can possibly evict him.
He might move to California. There's a recent tradition of 'great'
presidential libraries there after all. Or, maybe he'll build it in his
birthplace in CT... :)
Maybe he can move to Iraq.
Michael Thomas (mike@xxxxxxxx http://www.mtcc.com/~mike/)
E Unum Pluribus: California out of the US.
- Prev by Date: Re: bumpersticker sighting
- Next by Date: Re: P**ps? In August?!
- Previous by thread: Re: bumpersticker sighting
- Next by thread: Re: bumpersticker sighting