Re: Electrons of Mass Destruction
- From: Frank McQuarry <fmcquarry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 09:32:36 -0500
Rod Williams wrote:
Now that the Dems have cravenly given away our privacy rights to the
Shrub regime with the oh so trustwothy Gonzo in charge of who they can
eavesdrop on without a warrant, I wonder how much time they'll spend
scanning usenet for Terrorist Tips.
Fuck you Blue Dogs.
Thank you, I suggested as much (in somewhat different language) to my
lily-livered Senators, the Yea-voting Dianne Feinstein, and the not-
voting-at-all Barbara Boxer. Someone remind me again why we put this
crowd of rubber-stamps in the majority in 2006?
I'd be a lot happier if they would just put up a good fight. But no, they
just roll over.
So far I do love my new senator, Amy Klobuchar. It's also been very amusing
watching Talking Heads stumble over her last name.
- Prev by Date: Re: homos in the canadian political mainstream
- Next by Date: Re: Electrons of Mass Destruction
- Previous by thread: Re: Electrons of Mass Destruction
- Next by thread: Re: Electrons of Mass Destruction