Re: Wait 15 minutes
- From: Mr. Clean <mrclean@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 09:56:28 -0500
On 20 Mar 2007 07:39:03 -0400, lrudolph@xxxxxxxxx (Lee Rudolph)
Mr. Clean <mrclean@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On 19 Mar 2007 20:04:21 -0700, "ailuropoda melanoleuca
torontonensis" <chris.ambidge@xxxxxxxxxxx> spake thusly:
which of course puts me in a poetic mode. We join the walrus and the
carpenter on the beach with the sun shining with all its might (which
was odd, because it was the middle of the night)
because of your post, i just ordered a copy of Lewis Carroll's
Through the Looking Glass and What Alice Found There.
so thank you!
If you liked the part of the poem Chris quoted, you'll *really*
enjoy the part he censored, which includes the line "And thick and
fast they came at last".
oh, i googled it. found the entire thing here:
- Prev by Date: Re: seeking
- Next by Date: Re: Wait 15 minutes
- Previous by thread: Re: Wait 15 minutes
- Next by thread: Re: Wait 15 minutes -