Gay? Not Gay? Or just cute?

Mes amis,

I know I watch too much TV, and now I realize
that I can tell the difference between Leigh
and Leslie Keno. That just feels gay to me.
Penny Lane thinks they're the same person.
And I'm not suggesting that they themselves
are gay, just that knowing which is which is
gayish, or evidence of some sort of neurosis.

Maxie

  • Re: Whose story will this be?
    ... that weekend and John said we should all go and watch the last Doctor Who ... The man said his name was Vince and gave me ... old boy will go anywhere near a gay pride march in the first place. ...
    (rec.arts.drwho)
  • Re: Y&R: Adam is at it again (speculative spoiler)
    ... that Rafe is going to become a male Heather. ... I was going to post/ask this in the "gay storyline" thread...but it goes ... or supposedly making love or whatever)...I don't think I want to watch. ... Brothers & Sisters on ABC recently had a gay love scene that was about ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)
  • Re: Dr Who Dumped
    ... Says the bigot. ... You said the BBC should put up a warning sign that the show has gay ... want to have to watch. ... conform to your particular prejudices.) ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv)
  • Re: Ill never watch Greys Anatomy again.
    ... My lovely wife, Maria, likes to watch Grey's Anatomy. ... I'm probably gay. ... in the same time slot. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: WARNING I said this is OT, if you are sensitive to reality do not read.
    ... It's a combo fishing village and gay mecca. ... go to P.Town on summer weekends, camp out on the dunes, and do all the ... Street and watch the festival in the streets every night of the summer ... I always take the Ranger boat line out of P.Town. ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)