Re: Is this the result of our feminazi society?

Andrew Usher <03391618 rambler.ru> wrote:

Kenneth S. wrote:

At this point, we may be in danger of boring everyone else in
this news group.

Don't worry about that, no one has to read it.

The "ignore-subthread"/"ignore-thread-branch" found in some
newsreaders like Agent and Xnews takes care of that very neatly.
It's the only UseNet filter you'll ever need.

Good luck and have fun.

  • Re: Which newsreader should I switch to?
    ... >> While I like Free Agent, it has some things which I would like very ... Can either Xnews or Dialog do this? ... > also download binaries? ... Many great text newsreaders have little or no ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Something seems different around here lately...
    ... microsoft.public.test.here - that will take care of it. ... Which newsreaders do that? ... I can't find it in Agent. ... Xnews, for sure. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: News readers for PCs?
    ... And there are plenty other just like Xnews out there. ... Care to identify a few? ... different newsreaders. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Something seems different around here lately...
    ... Which newsreaders do that? ... I can't find it in Agent. ... Xnews, for sure. ... The only other reader I've used was Gravity, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: News readers for PCs?
    ... And there are plenty other just like Xnews out there. ... Care to identify a few? ... different newsreaders. ... but it's not up to me to do research to support PLucas's assertions. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)