Re: I KNOW GA will enjoy this one
- From: Ted <ted.8367@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 20:51:26 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 18, 3:03 pm, PolishKnight <marek1...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't think that would go over too well in Sweden where THIS
commercial was considered "violence against women" due to the dramatic
suffering of the woman in the ad. Be warned! Sensitive viewers should
leave the room!
There is nothing in the comments to that video about "violence against
women". Half of them seem to be about how very creepy or scary she
is, and the other half denying that. A typical comment (from
veerapera 6 months ago):
Jag hatar denna reklamen, varje gång den visas springer jag och
gömmer mig bakom soffan. I hate these ads, each time it appears I ran
and hid myself behind the couch.
- Prev by Date: Re: Feminist Rebecca Front 'Lazy Gender Stereotype' of Men
- Next by Date: Re: Something more for you fellows to get excited about....
- Previous by thread: Re: I KNOW GA will enjoy this one