Re: The return of the Y chromosome
- From: Grizzlie Antagonist <lloydsofhanford@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 18:55:31 -0800
On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:20:57 GMT, "Heidi Graw" <hgraw@xxxxxxxxx>
"Noel" <yakenjokin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Bet it's really going to stick in the craw of fembots everywhere.
...a clip from the article:
There's one main point to fast evolution: The Y is constantly trying to
produce as many high-quality sperm cells as possible. For the Y, it's all
about making more babies.
"That's why this selective pressure on the Y is so intense: It's a
chromosome that's devoted to sperm production," Hughes says.
"But they also have a downside," she adds. Reshuffled Y genes sometimes
produce infertility or diseases."
So, while competition and change can be a good thing at times, it can also
result in barren stagnation and deadly desease. Anyway, while you guys are
busy evolving, careful you don't select yourself out of existence.
You're living in a dream world, cunt.
Men aren't going to evolve themselves out of existence just to fulfill
your idiot fantasy of a world without them.
- Prev by Date: Re: The return of the Y chromosome
- Next by Date: Re: Nancy Pelosi: What a horrible woman
- Previous by thread: Re: The return of the Y chromosome
- Next by thread: Re: The return of the Y chromosome