Re: Virulent Misandry at Newsweek

In article <NQIul.121086$Hk2.69525@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, gf010w5035
@blueyonder.co.uk (MCP) says...

http://mensnewsdaily.com/glennsacks/2009/03/11/virulent-misandry-at-newsweek/

One paragraph that could be expanded is:

"And there's a growing body of social science that says that mothers -
again strongly encouraged by popular culture - tend to see the household
as their proper sphere of influence. To maintain that influence, they
act as gatekeepers of male involvement. The predictable result is that
many men simply opt out, and many women prefer it that way."

I have seen women magnify a man's faults until they drive him away.
There being a shortage of perfect men, they end up in single female
households. I treat them with equanimity, since I think men are better
off to avoid women like that.
.