UK Woman Surprised She's Jailed for Biting Off Boyfriend's Tongue
- From: "MCP" <gf010w5035@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:02:59 -0000
At least Hannibal Lecter knew he was a criminal.
UK woman Tracy Davies bit off a third of her boyfriend's tongue and when the
police arrested her she said "You're joking." No, they weren't. She's
charged with intentional grievous bodily harm. Read about it here
(Chronicle Live, 3/4/09).
Davies and boyfriend Mark Coghill were celebrating his 45th birthday. They
went to a pub and then back to his place. Apparently she became upset
because she wasn't pregnant. He moved to comfort her and, while kissing,
she clamped down on his tongue. Apparently she planned it, because she
specifically asked him to "kiss her using his tongue." Nice.
How Davies could be surprised that biting off a person's tongue is
considered criminal, I'll never know. I assume she's at least learned that.
Meanwhile, I wonder if this made it into the UK's domestic violence
statistics. The story makes no mention of DV, so I wonder how the police
Thanks to Michael for the heads-up.
- Prev by Date: Chicken, For Sure
- Next by Date: Hate for heroes
- Previous by thread: Chicken, For Sure
- Next by thread: Re: UK Woman Surprised She's Jailed for Biting Off Boyfriend's Tongue