Re: Blogger Half Sigma is off his rocker
- From: "Society" <Society@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 03:04:03 -0800
"Jill" <perspicacious@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yeah, there are rational reasons for both liking and disliking
Gov. Palin as a candidate for US Vice-president and then
there's the kookery of the true believers. Feminists and
their left-wing sycophants went truly space case in their
hysterical rage against Gov. Palin and some people
of other political views talked her up way, way beyond
what she really is.
Society, please enlighten all of us "poor stupid folks"
and share with us precisely how *you* know who
and what Sarah Palin "really is."
Whatever Gov. Palin "really is," she's not the second coming
of either Margaret Thatcher or Ronald Reagan -- characterizations
I've seen used by some Palin enthusiasts in the blogosphere.
I believe I have good reason to consider such as that to
be "talk(ing) her up way, way beyond what she really is."
The fact is, despite your finger wagging moralistic stance,
*you* don't know any more than the rest of us who or what
she really is. Get over yourself. Sheesh!
I'm looking forward to seeing how Gov. Palin's political
career develops in the next few years.
The last time I checked, the Constitution said,
"of the people, by the people and for the people."
That's what the Declaration of Independence says.
President Bill Clinton
(The quote actually comes from Lincoln's Gettysburg Address.)
from Ross and Kathryn Petras in _The 365 Stupidest Things
Ever Said_, Workman Publishing Company, 1997
** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **
- Prev by Date: Traditionalists, your opinions of Domestic Discipline?
- Next by Date: Merry Christmas! (www.ebuyvip.com)supply cheap gucci lv prada chanel coach handbags purse nfl nba jerseys jeans t-shirt shoes sunglasses hats caps belts underwear watches *** price $3.88---19.88
- Previous by thread: Traditionalists, your opinions of Domestic Discipline?
- Next by thread: Re: Blogger Half Sigma is off his rocker