regular women men want and always think about...
- From: jaykay21089@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:09:15 -0800 (PST)
To all lonely or emotionally frustrated women,
I am a relationship expert-in-training. I specifically deal with
helping women deal with relationship problems. Many women tend to find
that they're "inadequate" for men and try to elevate themselves to the
What women don't know is that by doing this, they will render
themselves prone to predatorial men (who have their own emotional
problems), ie. those who seek to take advantage of women who are
I take a holistic and organic approach to helping women become women
men want. If you consult a number of professional relationship
counselors/advisers or well-known relationship experts, you will find
that they will shout a resounding "Yes" when I say that women can be
themselves and maintain their dignity AND find a solid, dependable man
to share their life with.
In fact, this is and should be the only way that a relationship should
play out and unfold.
I have put up this simple web page for any woman who wants to read
more about my findings towards women men want to have a relationship
I hope you will enjoy the fruits of my research and enjoy a happy,
secure and love-filled relationship.
Dr. J. Keys.
- Prev by Date: Re: GA, Please Read--Palin, another man's view
- Next by Date: Mother who smothered her three-year-old son before logging on dating website is jailed for life
- Previous by thread: Re: GA, Please Read--Palin, another man's view
- Next by thread: Mother who smothered her three-year-old son before logging on dating website is jailed for life