Re: Save the males! A new book says society is biased AGAINST men. Ridiculous? Hardly, says Amanda Platell
- From: Andrew Usher <k_over_hbarc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 05:24:09 -0700 (PDT)
On Aug 7, 2:18 am, Rob <robwil...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Feminists take advantage of two powerful human instincts: men's
protective instinct towards women and women's inclination to follow
others. There's little point in hurling barbs at people who succumb to
Of course there is! The point is to shame them and discourage
others from the same; also enncourage other men to defy the
politically correct line. No, one instance will not have much
effect, but if we keep doing it, we can (if we have enough men
on our side) change the tone.
they don't realise why they are doing it, so the only
effect is to alienate them.
Unfortunately, this might be unavoidable. If they have the
kind of instinctual defence mechanism you allude to, it can't
be broken by rational argument.
Better to help them understand.
How else are we supposed to?
- Prev by Date: Atlanta Cop: Restraining Orders Based on False Accusations Are 'an Everyday Thing'
- Next by Date: Re: Given a two-year suspended jail sentence.
- Previous by thread: Re: Save the males! A new book says society is biased AGAINST men. Ridiculous? Hardly, says Amanda Platell
- Next by thread: Re: Save the males! A new book says society is biased AGAINST men. Ridiculous? Hardly, says Amanda Platell