Women's magazine asks for false accusers to come forward with their stories
- From: "MCP" <gf010w5035@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 08:30:48 +0100
This was spotted at an Internet forum, here:
Leading UK weekly glossy magazine for women in their 20s and 30s is
searching for a woman, aged 18 to 35, who claimed to have been raped and
later faced charges as a result of her false allegations. I am interested in
learning why a woman would lie about being raped, what the circumstances
were, how she felt, what she has learned and what she would like other women
to know before making similar allegations.
Taking part would include a telephone interview and pictures taken. Names
can be changed.
Please write to me on katreenh@xxxxxxxxxxx briefly telling me what
happened, where you're from, your age, and please include a photograph of
We at DontMakeHerMad.com also wouldn't mind if women wrote in explaining
what they were thinking when they requested a bogus restraining order
either, or describing how they framed their Ex with bogus domestic violence
allegations. There must be a lot of stories out there... Time for them to be
Labels: false allegations
posted by John Dias
- Prev by Date: In 2001, Marsh became one of the youngest women in this country to be convicted of rape
- Next by Date: Young women are becoming more violent in a bid for 'respect'
- Previous by thread: In 2001, Marsh became one of the youngest women in this country to be convicted of rape
- Next by thread: Re: Women's magazine asks for false accusers to come forward with their stories