- From: sarah poirier <s_poirier_1951@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 03:51:35 -0800 (PST)
I would like to extend condolences to Madame Sean Young on what must
be a very very difficult day. Today is the unfortunate day when she
turns 48. I know that you men won't be able to appreciate this. But,
the women, or at least the older ones will know just what I'm talking
about. It is very difficult for women to acknowledge growing older,
especially during the middle years. Birthdays often end up being
depressing days filled with tears and negative emotions.
I also know that as a baby boomer, she is a part of the first
generation that will really have to worry about the social security
system collapsing in on her. Being several years older than Madame
Young, however, means that I have less cause for concern, but I am
still concerned. Thank goodness for the life insurance payout I
received when my hubby passed away.
Sean has become my "pity case" of the moment, and I will be sure to
have a moment of silence for her, and to say a prayer or two. I hope
that you will keep her in your thoughts and prayers too.
- Prev by Date: Right To Privacy Overview
- Next by Date: Re: Big paycheck means less housework for married women
- Previous by thread: Right To Privacy Overview
- Next by thread: Re: Birthday Condolences