Re: Hillary Underrates Women
- From: Andre Lieven <andrelieven@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:53:38 -0700
On Jul 22, 6:55 am, "MSNothing" <msnoth...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"MCP" <gf010w5...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
By DIANA FURCHTGOTT-ROTH
March 16, 2007
To listen to Senator Hillary Clinton proposing gender pay equity
legislation last week, one might reasonably conclude that she is paid
only 77% of Senator Obama's $165,200 salary.
Pay equity is a first rate example of "If you say it enough, it will become
Note that in the article, Lunatic Frau Clinton wants to change the pay
of different jobs. Yet another attempt to make pay for EASY jobs be
to the pay for TOUGH jobs, the ones that women REFUSE to do.
The rebuttal to Frau Clinton's idiocy is Dr. Warren Farrell's book
" Why Men EARN More " ( My emphasis ).
Needless to say, holding a gun to my head could not get me to vote for
Frau Clinton, were I legally allowed to vote in the US.
- Prev by Date: Re: Are women incompetent to be children's caregivers?
- Next by Date: Re: Televangelist Tammy Faye Messner Dies
- Previous by thread: Re: Hillary Underrates Women
- Next by thread: Re: Hillary Underrates Women