Re: Contradiction in Laws on Abortion, Fetus Murder
- From: Josh Rosenbluth <jrosenbluth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 16:09:06 -0400
Arthur Mackenzie wrote:
Josh Rosenbluth jrosenbluth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
Ray Fischer wrote:
[quoted text muted]
No, abortion is not refusing to provide the use of your body.
Abortion is not *just* refusing to provide the use of your body. It is an affirmative cause of death - above and beyond the refusal.
Look here Weinstein, Stein, Glick or what ever your name is.
If you don't like abortion, then don't have one.
Scrawny, weak minded sanctimonious pieces of shit like you who have a Hitler complex have no right to dictate to others what to do with their bodies.
Are you calling Harry Balckmun (the author of Roe), and The Supreme Court of the US who declared abortion a Constitutional right, scrawny, weak-minded sanctimonious pieces of shit with Hitler complexes?
- Prev by Date: Re: Women Never Earned The Right To Vote
- Next by Date: Re: 10 Negroes Break Into Home, Beat & Gang-Rape Mother & Child
- Previous by thread: "Proof That Women Are Less Intelligent"
- Next by thread: Hyerdahl - 59 years wretched today (July 8, 2007)