Re: Hey Parg/Hyerdahl...Nun charged with sexually abusing boys

Rhonda Lea Kirk wrote:
Ken Chaddock wrote:
Nun charged with sexually abusing boys

By Manya A. Brachear
Tribune staff reporter
Published December 5, 2006, 10:20 PM CST

<snipped story of abuse by nuns>

I'm quite sure that our resident Gumby will have some convoluted
explanation as to why this is not comparable to sexual abuse committed
by men.

If you're trying to compare one nun with millions of male rapists, be
my guest. :-) Also, last time I checked, men didn't get pregnant from
a rapist....nor were male rape victims penetrated by those damnable
raping nun. :-)

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Happiness limits the amount of suffering one is
willing to inflict on others. Phèdre nó Delaunay

.