Men prove their skills as women left behind.

SAN DIEGO, California (AP) -- Facing an exodus of institutional brain
power as baby-boomer scientists retire, the Navy is turning to a
younger pool of talent for its underwater robotics program.

Florida's 12-man team -- contest participants were overwhelmingly male
-- was sponsored by defense contractor Lockheed Martin Corp., with
backing coming from other companies including Microsoft Corp. and Intel
Corp

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/08/11/robot.race.ap/index.html

If women 'had it' they'd be showing it... clearly, they don't.

Hell, despite all the feministization of america, matriarchy still
can't even muster a group of girls not intent on lobotimizing their
skulls with useless female past-times such as beauty, perfumes,
cosmetics and other wasteless crap.

Lets hear it for the boys to men!

  • Re: Streets Ousting Of The Boy Scouts An Act Of Political Cowardice
    ... The navy was less worrisome since they can't easily ... I respect your unbelievable talent for it. ... In England, for a long time after the Norman Conquest, the authority ... that English liberty was completely triumphant. ...
    (rec.scouting.issues)
  • Re: Financially crazy F-22
    ... Part of the problem in DOD when I left it, was it turning into way too ... Our procurement process is just a real joke. ... from the Pentagon, and more important, fund it adequately and when ... I'm sure its just as bad in the Navy. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Tommy Joe, your days of yak-yak-yakking are numbered!
    ... He joined the merchant navy and ... I never denigrated his talent. ... it doesn't mean speed reading works for no one. ... friend, only using his prowess at it as an ad for speed reading ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Cannoy Pipes
    ... > turning your life around. ... You have way too much talent to waste. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: Michael Jackson, King of Pop, is dead
    ... turning a disaster into an epic. ... another great talent that was wasted as many others due to ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)