Bwaaaa!i want to be a victim!
- From: "MCP" <gf010w5035@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 06:24:55 GMT
Victims' family scheme championed
The families of murder or manslaughter victims must have more of a voice in court,
the lord chancellor will say.
The government is piloting a scheme allowing relatives to make a statement before a
convicted killer is sentenced.
Lord Falconer will champion the scheme when he makes a speech to the North of England
His speech follows Tony Blair's warning that there is a growing gap between the
criminal justice system and what the public expects from it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Research: spatial abilities key to engineering
- Next by Date: Re: Research: spatial abilities key to engineering
- Previous by thread: Re: Research: spatial abilities key to engineering
- Next by thread: Free and equal 17 year old woman from Gilford Michigan wants to marry 20 year old Palestinian and convert to Islam