Re: Woman hit by triple tragedy

Lost wrote:
WIFE HIT BY TRIPLE TRAGEDY
By James Harper
A WOMAN has lost her husband and two sons in three separate tragedies.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=17249320%26method=full%26siteid=62484%26headline=wife%2dhit%2dby%2dtriple%2dtragedy%2d-name_page.html

Some people might think that it was more of a tragedy for the three
men but, being of the lesser sex, their deaths don't count as
tragedies at all unless a female 'suffers'.

The dead don't suffer. Survivors are the ones who live with the pain.
It is a tragedy that those men are dead (as the article states), but
they're not suffering any more. The woman has to live the rest of her
life dealing with the tragedy. It's not because she's a woman, it's
because a person lost their family.

--
This is soc.men, we know better. -- Michael Snyder

  • Re: So does One More Day cancel out...
    ... tragedy and none of the numerous other similar tragedies even enter ... all the other people he's lost when he lost them (including when he ... been asking for a resurrection since there were either dead or thought ...
    (rec.arts.comics.marvel.universe)
  • Re: What Kathleen doesnt want you to see...the Magistrates Report
    ... Do you know what I have lost? ... Broke, health wrecked, hardly anyone ... > disease did not waste their energy insulting each other. ...
    (sci.med.diseases.lyme)
  • Re: Woman hit by triple tragedy
    ... A WOMAN has lost her husband and two sons in three separate tragedies. ... Some people might think that it was more of a tragedy for the three ... Survivors are the ones who live with the pain. ...
    (soc.men)
  • Re: Heres what a sheltered life Ive lived
    ... Lang until today. ... I've been on a bit of a mission lately, to reacquire some of my ... favorite music that was lost ... in the tragedy of my former so-called life, ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: a question
    ... I have never lost a loved one in that sort of tragedy, ... Thanks, Obama: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/politica/thanks.jpg ...
    (soc.retirement)