Mrs. Dhanapackiyam, can Priya come out and play?
- From: "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanford@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Jun 2006 12:27:19 -0700
Woman throws acid on daughter
Chennai, June 3:
A mother who threw acid on her sleeping daughter as she
suspected her of having an extra-marital relationship.
The mother Dhanapackiyam (60) of MRL Colony, Kodungaiyur, and
her daughter Priya (30) were not in good terms for sometime since the
latter was given in marriage to one Nandagopal, a relative, as his
second wife. He is at present in Singapore. Meanwhile, Priya developed
intimacy with another man and her mother admonished her.
Besides, Dhanapackiyam kept pestering her daughter to give her
a house bought by Nandagopal.
This led to a tiff and the mother poured acid on Priya, who was
hospitalised. Dhanapackiyam has been arrested by the police.
- Prev by Date: Re: Things Looking Up For Single Women Delaying Pregnancy
- Next by Date: Re: PING: Ben [was Re: The Failure of Feminism]
- Previous by thread: Proper kissing.
- Next by thread: Re: PING: Ben [was Re: The Failure of Feminism]