Re: Women's Gratitude to Men
- From: "Grizzlie Antagonist" <lloydsofhanford@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 18 Apr 2006 23:34:52 -0700
Andre Lieven wrote:
"ddnoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" (ddnoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) writes:
Grizzlie Antagonist wrote:
On 15 Apr 2006 04:45:39 -0700, "ddnoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
A group of women created this memorial to the "brave men of the
Titanic" who died so that women and children could live.
That's really nice, but . . . um . . . well . . .
Can you find anything more recent?
Of course she can't find anything more recent.>>
(Denise) In the aftermath of 2/11, conservative columnist Maggie
Gallegher wrote "thanks guys" to the men who worked and often died to
help those attacked.
I presume that you meant to type in " 9/11 "...
And, as I recall GA saying at the time, that such gratitude would
disappear in the next morning's early Sun... ( Slight metaphor, but
otherwise spot on ).
Your memory is excellent. My God, that was almost five years ago.
I think that what I actually said was "if you blink, you'll miss it".
Or I might have said, after the fact, "if you blinked you missed it".
Or maybe I said both, before and after.
- Prev by Date: Re: Differences in Aptitude
- Next by Date: Why not call this what it is---
- Previous by thread: Re: Women's Gratitude to Men
- Next by thread: Re: Women's Gratitude to Men