Re: 'Mothers' face job boycott
- From: Viking <noway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:30:16 -0500
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:31:16 GMT, "MCP" <gf010w5035@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>In a poll of 98 job agencies, 75 per cent said they had been asked by firms not to send pregnant or young women.
>Small companies were the worst offenders.
Sounds like they were the best thinkers.
>Jenny Watson, who chairs the Equal Opportunities Commission, said: "These figures illustrate the thin veneer of equality women have with men in the workplace."
More anti-male trash from the media. Men don't get pregnant, and when
females do, it's by CHOICE.
- Prev by Date: Quality.... There you go lads...
- Next by Date: Re: 'Mothers' face job boycott
- Previous by thread: Re: 'Mothers' face job boycott
- Next by thread: No Man's Land: A feral generation hooked on drugs, crime and violence.