Re: Hogan's Heroes
- From: Mario <ack.ack@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:28:23 -0500
GFH, 22:13, lunedì 28 novembre 2011:
On Nov 28, 10:05 am, William Black <blackuse...@xxxxxxxxx>
Yes, I wondered about this too. Weren't prisoners
segregated by nation of origin?
And also by rank.
It depended on which nation one is considering. In the USA
from u-boats were kept together as crews, including officers.
The advantage was the already established lines of discipline.
This was an exception to the rule, I suppose.
Germans segregated by service, nationality, and then rank.
Like everybody else.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hogan's Heroes
- Next by Date: Re: Hogan's Heroes
- Previous by thread: Re: Hogan's Heroes
- Next by thread: Re: Hogan's Heroes