thanks to jesus

Hi everyone

we could try to imagine the fortress of Jesus efficiently;
could you show me how to deploy the spirit righteousness?

May The Lord be with you

  • Re: thanks to jesus
    ... we could try to imagine the fortress of Jesus efficiently; ... could you show me how to deploy the spirit righteousness? ... May The Lord be with you ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: thanks to jesus
    ... we could try to imagine the fortress of Jesus efficiently; ... could you show me how to deploy the spirit righteousness? ... May The Lord be with you ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: OT: Things that God cant do, #...
    ... O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. ... sub-tentacles, each branching into hundreds of micro-tentacles, each ... is vandalizing the restrooms) is creepy, imagine if they had ... Security will forcibly install monitoring devices in everyone's head to ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: OT: Things that God cant do, #...
    ... O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. ... sub-tentacles, each branching into hundreds of micro-tentacles, each ... is vandalizing the restrooms) is creepy, imagine if they had ... Security will forcibly install monitoring devices in everyone's head to ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: PS...re; 80202 "All Politics are LOCAL"
    ... crowd of defenseless people, shouting "Jesus is ... Hennard didn't mention Jesus, did he? ... Lord Valve ... (imagine something which pisses you off here) ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)