Re: Good books

SolomonW <SolomonW@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
I have just finished a couple of good books on history and am wondering
if some people here can recommend a few to read.

To start the ball rolling, I recommend

Reformation by Diarmaid MacCulloch
An Age of Tyrants by Christopher A. Snyder

I've read the Snyder book. I agree with you.

--
--- Paul J. Gans

  • Re: Good books
    ... An Age of Tyrants by Christopher A. Snyder ... I've read the Snyder book. ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Good books?
    ... An Age of Tyrants by Christopher A. Snyder ...
    (soc.history.medieval)
  • Re: Good books
    ... if some people here can recommend a few to read. ... An Age of Tyrants by Christopher A. Snyder ...