First shot in Dealy Plaza from Welles ?
- From: Baldoni <baldoniXXV@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 20:41:12 +0100
The first shot fired at the President hit the wind screen and hit the sidewalk, could it have been fired by Orson Welles ?
If so the it suggests that Welles was in the same building as Oswald.
My view has always been that Welles fired the 3rd shot from the "Grassy Knoll", evidence to support this claim is given in testimony by at least 8 people who saw "puffs" of smoke" around the Knoll.
As you all know there is nothing Welled liked better than a decent cigar. Bert Randolph Sugar told me that he and Welles had exchanged cigars many times at Sugar's home !
- Prev by Date: Welles talks about Churchill re Othello - in code
- Next by Date: U Boot Lied
- Previous by thread: Welles talks about Churchill re Othello - in code
- Next by thread: U Boot Lied