Re: DSH Society Awards for SHM 2006
- From: BernardZ <bernardZ@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 19:02:34 +1000
In article <1145452221.849038.137890@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
In article <e23uqr$d5j$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, renia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...I thought William Black on Anglo Saxon cloissone work
The Marx and Spencer Award for medieval technology:
Professor Paul Gans
What discussions of medieval technology have we had in 2006? In fact
2006 has probably been the worst year ever for medieval anything.
was quite brilliant.
Individually there has been some good stuff overall just wait till
Julian Richards comes out with his April stats, I doubt it will be
Be careful, what you predict with the theory of human-caused global
warming as it will be tested soon enough as we aren't going to reduce
carbon dioxide emissions.
Observations of Bernard - No 99
- Prev by Date: Re: Skuldelev 2
- Next by Date: Re: Reading List
- Previous by thread: Re: DSH Society Awards for SHM 2006
- Next by thread: Re: D Spencer Hines Society Awards for SHM 2003