Re: Dead Sea Scrolls to be displayed on Internet
- From: Eric Stevens <eric.stevens@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 23:20:37 +1200
On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 08:18:36 +0100, Martin Edwards
On Aug 29, 1:13 pm, Christopher Ingham <christophering...@xxxxxxxxxxx>I wonder how many of them will be made public.
provide the link, but the site, alas, has a deadly virus.
On Aug 29, 2:37 am, Martin Edwards <big_mart...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It was also in the /Guardian/ in the UK, one of the few papers not run
by Rory McCarthy
"Already the work has brought to light new revelations
about the scrolls."
Newton, Mass USA
... and how long it will take.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls to be displayed on Internet
- Next by Date: Fact and Fiction, Ancient and Modern
- Previous by thread: Re: Dead Sea Scrolls to be displayed on Internet
- Next by thread: Cross-post: New Episode on the Celtic Myth Podshow - The Wooing of Etai